If you’re a GAGA fan then you know full well that she is in the midst of her Joanne World Tour. 10 of my girlfriends and I actually were able to see her show at Wrigley Field this summer in Chicago and the show was amazing!
With that said you can continue the excitement of GAGA with your friends as Mother Monster launched her very first personalized emoji pack a few months back.
Lady Gaga thought it was about high time to feed her little monsters with GagaMoji. Powered by Snaps and customized by the Mother Monster herself, a pack of animated iMessage stickers and GIFs is now available.
- In partnership with Snaps, Lady Gaga is releasing GagaMoji – a wild and fun iMessage sticker pack containing 52 animated stickers and GIFs, all designed to create a deeper level of engagement for fans around the world.
- Now available the iMessage sticker pack features content personalized by Lady Gaga herself.
- The stickers are available for download on iOS by visiting HERE for $1.99.
- GagaMoji stickers represent every aspect of Lady Gaga’s iconic lifestyle, illustrating her favorite catchphrases like YAAAS GAGA, It’s gonna be lit, #JoanneVibes along with her favorite things like puppies, riding motorcycles, and flying through space with rainbow boots.
- There’s also a GIF for every situation like ROFL, Wild, SMH.
- One of the most unique features of this sticker pack is the drag and drop stickers! Fans can drag hats, sunglasses, masks right into their iMessage conversations.
- Lady Gaga can update new content whenever she’d like through the Snaps iMessage Sticker platform. That way, Lady Gaga can always keep things fresh with some brand-new additions to her sticker pack for her fans.
- The sticker pack was developed in partnership with Snaps Media, the first enterprise end-to-end marketing platform for mobile messaging, which is behind the largest branded keyboard and chatbot campaigns for over 120 major brands and personalities including Marriott, Dove, Victoria’s Secret, L’Oréal & Nordstrom.
- Snaps’ mission is to connect the world’s leading brands and largest artists into the 250 billion conversations happening every day in mobile messaging.